When it comes to selling a property; online estate agent I Am The Agent offers a streamlined sales service that is pocket friendly and easy to use. At just £299 including VAT and a ‘For Sale’ board, the fixed fee sales package gives you the opportunity to take matters into your own hands and save thousands of pounds.
The following steps will show just how simple the I Am The Agent service is to use:
1. Upload you property – fill in the property address, upload photos, floor-plan, EPC
(if you don’t have an EPC or would like professional photos and a floor plan you can purchase these as an additional services)
2. Pay £299 which is inclusive of VAT and a ‘For Sale’ board
3. I Am The Agent will provide you with a free valuation to ensure you are well advised on the market value of your property.
4. Once the valuation is complete, within 24 hours your property will be live on all major property portals (Rightmove, Zoopla, Primelocation etc.)
5. I Am The Agent will gather all enquiries for you and send them to you via email into your I Am The Agent Account
6. You have 24/7 access to your Ad and can make changes at anytime!
7. You organise viewings and showcase your property to potential buyers, after no one knows your property better than YOU!
8. Find your buyer and bring across your savings to your new purchase.
If you don’t want to pay thousands of pounds in commission, I Am The Agent’s self-service estate agency is the perfect solution for you to sell your private property online. The one off fee makes budgeting easy, and its savvy marketing makes prominent visibility of your property a sure thing.
All you need to do to get started is upload all property details and agree a date for your complete (free) valuation to be carried out by I Am The Agent. All enquires will be handled by the online sales team so you can show your house at the times that suit you best without the usual pressures and stress property sales can often present. Everything is done via your I Am The Agent account, where messages and enquiries with contact information are stored for your convenience. This also takes away the awkwardness of answering personal related calls at work or the inconvenience of having to take time out from the family to handle calls.
On average a property of £250,000 will pay 1% in estate agent fees totaling = £2,500.00 plus VAT totals: £3,000. On average using I Am The Agent will save you £2701! It’s a no brainer for any savvy vendor!
Selling couldn’t be cheaper or easier. Add your property at https://www.iamtheagent.com/my-account/select-service.aspx
Back To Blog