A stylish and spacious 2 double bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment that offers contemporary, open-plan living space with 2 private balconies and ample storage space. Newly refurbished & presented in an excellent condition, including newly sanded & varnished floors.
- A stunning apartment on the first floor with a beautiful view, & not highly overlooked
- Offering superb living space (live/work consent if required)
- Generously proportioned, open-plan interior and balconies, ideal for entertaining
- Fully fitted kitchen including washing machine, dishwasher & microwave
- Superb location close to fantastic amenities, including Borough Market & the Southbank
- Moments from Borough Tube
- Smart residential development
- Garaged parking available by separate arrangement
- Offered unfurnished or furnished
- Master bedroom with full wall of wardrobe storage as well as an ensuite bathroom including power shower
Bermondsey Street/Bermondsey Square is also within easy reach.
London Bridge station - 5 minute walk
Overland trains including the extended East London Line
London Bridge Tube - 5 minute walk
Jubilee/Northern lines, Zone 1
Borough station - 1 minute walk
Northern line, Zone 1
Bills & council tax not included
PLEASE CALL TO ARRANGE A VIEWING
At I Am The Agent we market thousands of properties, so please use property reference: 3961 when calling.
Furnished Or Un Furnished
I Am The Agent uses all reasonable endeavours to supply accurate property information in line with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008. However, please feel free to contact the homeowner via the Enquiry link before booking a viewing if there is any aspect of this property that is particularly important to you. These property details do not constitute any part of the offer or contract and all measurements are approximate. It should not be assumed that this property has all the necessary planning, building regulation or other consents. None of the services, appliances and heating system(s) listed have been checked or tested by I Am The Agent. We may earn a commission from introducing third party services to you such as conveyancing, mortgages or insurance products.