Semi-detached, double-fronted with period features
Garden, pet friendly, private off-street parking
Recently refurbished throughout
2220 sq ft internal area
Recently refurbished six bedroom double-fronted semi-detached house just two minutes' walk from Catford Bridge station.
* Six large and bright double bedrooms.
* Large 29ft through lounde.
* Modern bathroom suite and separate toilet.
* Fully fitted kitchen and breakfast nook (American style fridge freezer, dishwasher, washer dryer).
* Private rear garden with off-street parking.
* Cellar and plenty of storage throughout.
* Monitored alarm system.
* Pet friendly.
The house is incredibly spacious, benefiting from high ceilings and original period feature fireplaces. It is located in a quiet and residential street.
* Two minutes' walk from buses and Catford Bridge Stations (London Bridge, Charing X, Victoria)
* A short walk from Holbeach Primary School and St Dunstan's College.
* Two minutes from high street with pubs, banks and supermarkets.
* Cats and small dogs welcome.
Perfect for professionals and families.
At I Am The Agent we market thousands of properties, so please use property reference: 5105 when calling.
I Am The Agent uses all reasonable endeavours to supply accurate property information in line with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008. However, please feel free to contact the homeowner via the Enquiry link before booking a viewing if there is any aspect of this property that is particularly important to you. These property details do not constitute any part of the offer or contract and all measurements are approximate. It should not be assumed that this property has all the necessary planning, building regulation or other consents. None of the services, appliances and heating system(s) listed have been checked or tested by I Am The Agent. We may earn a commission from introducing third party services to you such as conveyancing, mortgages or insurance products.