- Beautifully furnished 2 bedroom 2 bathroom flat
- Ground floor
- Excellent transport links - just steps from Deptford bridge DLR station and bus stops
- Local amenities include shops, cinemas and restaurants
- On-site facilities include gym, swimming pool, cafe and bar
- Security provided by videophone entry system, strong locks and doors as well as on-site concierge desk
- Set in a historic area of London. Nearby Greenwich is less than 10 minutes walk and is home to the Cutty Sark, the Naval Museum and Royal Observatory
- Perfect for young professionals or small families
Outline of terms (subject to contract)
Available fully furnished on a one year Assured Shorthold Tenancy.
(6 month minimum, 2 months notice)
Water rates & service charge included
Rental payable monthly in advance by Standing Order.
Rent does not include Council Tax or electricity.
Deposit 6 weeks rent returnable at end of let.
Banker's Reference, Employer's Reference required.
At I Am The Agent we market thousands of properties, so please use property reference: 3589 when calling.
I Am The Agent uses all reasonable endeavours to supply accurate property information in line with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008. However, please feel free to contact the homeowner via the Enquiry link before booking a viewing if there is any aspect of this property that is particularly important to you. These property details do not constitute any part of the offer or contract and all measurements are approximate. It should not be assumed that this property has all the necessary planning, building regulation or other consents. None of the services, appliances and heating system(s) listed have been checked or tested by I Am The Agent. We may earn a commission from introducing third party services to you such as conveyancing, mortgages or insurance products.