This beautifully presented, spacious and newly furnished 2 bedroom flat full of character and period features, located in the heart of Spitalfields just 2 blocks from Brick Lane, with wonderful transport links, modern, stylish furnishings and a phenomenal location is now available to let. Moving date 7th September but the current tenants can be slightly flexible and move at the end of August if necessary.
Historic warehouse conversion building with beautifully maintained communal garden with bike rack and BBQ facilities.
Let directly from Owner so no admin or agents fees!
- THE FLAT -
* 2 bright, spacious bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes
* Spacious reception room benefiting from double glazed windows (so you get the great central location but none of the noise) and an abundance of natural light.
* Open plan kitchen, stylish and fully fitted with modern appliances and ample bench and cupboard space
* Bathroom containing shower/bath, vanity unit and toilet.
- THE BUILDING -
A historic fully privately-owned block converted from a warehouse in the 1930s.
Beautifully maintained communal gardens with bike racks and BBQ facilities.
- TRANSPORT -
Ideally located for all parts of the city, including airport transfers and Canary Wharf. The abundance of transport links includes:
* Less than 5 minute walk from Aldgate East tube (District line, Hammersmith & City line), Whitechapel (Overground, District line, Hammersmith & City line)
* 10 minute walk from Liverpool Street Station (Circle line, Hammersmith & City line, Metropolitan line, Overground services, Stansted Express)
* 15 minute walk to Tower Gateway for DLR to Canary Wharf/Docklands
* Numerous major bus routes within minutes
- AMENITIES -
Moments away from all the cafes, shops, restaurants, bars and supermarkets located in Shoreditch, Spitalfields and Commercial Road.
- FURNISHING -
Extent of furnishing negotiable. All new or near new condition. Currently contains the following:
- Sleek black leather couch
- Matching armchair
- Plasma TV/DVD player
- Queen size bed
- Fully stocked kitchen (including cutlery and crockery)
- Dining table and 2 chairs
- 2 stools
- Built-in wardrobes and storage space in both bedrooms and corridor
- Additional extra-large wardrobe with shelving, hanging space
- 2 tall shelving units
- LEASE TERMS -
We are looking for a long term tenant.
Rent - £360 per week.
Standard lease terms.
This fantastic flat will go FAST so early viewings are recommended.
STRICTLY NO AGENTS
At I Am The Agent we market thousands of properties, so please use property reference: 3854 when calling.
I Am The Agent uses all reasonable endeavours to supply accurate property information in line with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008. However, please feel free to contact the homeowner via the Enquiry link before booking a viewing if there is any aspect of this property that is particularly important to you. These property details do not constitute any part of the offer or contract and all measurements are approximate. It should not be assumed that this property has all the necessary planning, building regulation or other consents. None of the services, appliances and heating system(s) listed have been checked or tested by I Am The Agent. We may earn a commission from introducing third party services to you such as conveyancing, mortgages or insurance products.